Thank you for booking with me. To make things official all I need you to do is read through the below Terms & Conditions carefully and then fill in all of the details requested. Once you’re happy please hit submit. Once the booking fee is paid, you can put your feet up, you’re 100% booked in!
- This contract is between Kennedy Films (the Videographer) and the Client (the Couple)
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- The Videographer agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the Couple with the videography package as chosen above.
- The price of the wedding collection is guaranteed at the time of booking to the couple provided that full payment is made one month prior to the wedding date.
- A non-returnable booking fee of £200 of the total cost is required to be settled within 3 working days on the placement of the booking and submission of this agreement.
- You have the right to cancel this contract and have your booking fee refunded within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day the contracts starts, which is the day the booking fee is received. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform me in writing of your decision to cancel this contract.
- The balance outstanding on the total price will be paid one month prior to the date of the wedding.
- In the unlikely event of total or part videography failure, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen event beyond the Videographer’s control, the Videographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and the Videographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
- While every effort will be made to get the best position for the camera(s) to film the event(s) this may not always be possible if restrictions or obstructions are imposed upon us on, or prior to, the day. The Videographer cannot guarantee coverage of any particular individual or group during the day.
- Every effort is made to ensure perfect colour and lighting reproduction, but certain conditions may not be accurate such as mixed indoor and external lighting, hard shadows, and low lighting conditions. With these factors beyond our control, we will endeavour to produce the best image possible. In the case that a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the final edited film, it is at the sole discretion of the Videographer. If something occurred at the wedding that the Client does not want to appear on the final film, the Client must instruct the videographer in writing before post production begins.
- It is the Couple’s responsibility to provide information regarding any special occurrences during the wedding (e.g. readings, performances) so the Videographer can prepare accordingly. The Videographer will supply a ‘details’ form at least 4 weeks prior to the day for this information to be provided.
- The Client(s) agree that the Videographer is editing in their (Videographer’s) own artistic style. The Videographer will always consider the requirements and desires of Client(s) in terms of video capture, editing, and style, but reserve the right to use their professional judgement in any circumstance.
- All music used within the final films will be chosen by the Videographer to suit the footage. All music used is copyright and royalty free.
- Any final editing decisions are of the sole discretion of the Videographer.
- The final edited films will be delivered to the Client as digital downloads within 4 calendar months of the wedding date. RAW footage is not available.
- The Videographer retains the copyright of all footage taken and may use footage for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion unless specifically requested not to do so by the Clients.
- Kennedy Films shall be the sole professional Videographer capturing video at the wedding.