Thank you so much for booking, I can't wait to be part of your day!
Below is a copy of the terms and conditions as well as full contact details for me.
Please get in touch if you have any questions, want to tell me all about your plans or just say hi!
18 Trinity Place
Terms and Conditions
- This contract is between Kennedy Films (the videographer) and the Client (the couple)
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- The Videographer agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the Couple with the videography package as chosen above.
- The price of the wedding collection is guaranteed at the time of booking to the couple provided that full payment is made one month prior to the wedding date.
- A non-returnable booking fee is required to be settled within 3 working days on the placement of the booking and signing of this agreement.
- The balance outstanding on the total price will be paid one month prior to the date of the wedding.
- In the unlikely event of total or part videography failure, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen event beyond the Videographer’s control, the Videographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and the Videographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
- Coverage will be as the camera operatives’s professional expertise determines and no one scene will be determined more important than another. While every effort will be made to get the best position for the camera(s) to film the event this may not always be possible if restrictions are imposed upon us on the day. The videographer cannot guarantee coverage of any particular individual or group during the day.
- The Couple understands that although the Videographer will endeavour to mitigate potential problems, we can not be held responsible for any missed footage due to factors outside of our control (obstructions, etc).
- Every effort is made to ensure perfect colour and lighting reproduction, but certain conditions may not be accurate such as mixed indoor and external lighting, hard shadows, and low lighting conditions. With these factors beyond our control, we will endeavour to produce the best image possible. In the case that a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the final edited film, it is at the sole discretion of the videographer. If something occurred at the wedding that the Client does not want to appear on the final film, the Client must instruct the videographer in writing before post production begins.
- Cancellation less than 8 weeks before the date of the wedding will require payment in full. All cancellations must be in writing. The cancellation conditions above will apply for postponed weddings if the videographer is not able to re-schedule for the new date and time.
- It is the Couple's responsibility to provide information regarding any special occurrences during the wedding (e.g. readings, performances) so the Videographer can prepare accordingly.
- It is the Couple's responsibility to ensure that the the Videographer is permitted to record the ceremony and all other required events during the wedding day.
- The Client(s) agree that the videographer is editing in their (videographer’s) own artistic style, a wedding/event seen from their own eyes. The videographer will always consider the requirements and desires of Client(s) in terms of video capture, editing, and style, but reserve the right to use their professional judgement in any circumstance.
- Any final editing decisions are of the sole discretion of the videographer.
- The Videographer retains the copyright of all footage taken and may use footage for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion unless specifically requested not to do so by the Clients.
- Kennedy Films shall be the sole professional videographer capturing video at the wedding.